Get fee-free training in the dynamic hospitality industry.
Hurry and Sign up today!
Benefits of RSA
- There are currently lots of jobs available in hospitality. Most of these roles require current RSA competency.
- You'll be trained in less than one day! RSA training takes about 6 hours to complete (excluding breaks).
- Want a second job in hospitality? Even if you are currently employed, you can still apply for fee-free RSA training and earn extra income.
- RSA training gives you new ways to volunteer at team and community events.
Jobs that require RSA training
- Bar staff
- Bottle shop attendants
- Security officers
- Event staff
- Function staff
- Cruise ship staff
- Any establishment that offers, serves, or sells alcohol.
Am I Eligible?
Check your eligibility:
- You must be aged 17 and above and no longer at school.
- You must be an Australian/New Zealand citizen, resident, or humanitarian visa holder living or working in NSW.
- Fee-free training is available even if you are already employed.
- You must not have previously held an RSA competency card that has expired and is currently due for renewal.
Note: If your competency card has expired in the past two years or will expire before 30 June, you can access free refresher training by visiting the Liquor Gaming NSW online refresher page.
26th February 2022
05th March 2022
Fee Free ( *eligibility criteria applies )
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government
Kenvale College | 38 High St Randwick NSW 2031 ( Academic Building)
9.00 am - 4.30pm
Develop Your 5 Star Knowledge
Do you see yourself working in Hotels, Venues and restaurants around the world? This may be the career for you.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals operating at a senior level who use substantial industry knowledge and wide-ranging, specialised managerial skills.
Discover your Inner Chef
Food is a universal language and an essential part of life. The ability to create unforgettable dishes that appeal to all the senses — taste, aroma, texture and presentation, is an art. As a chef, you’re in constant demand both in Australia and around the world
Excellence in Human Service
Aged Care and disability services are currently experiencing severe shortages of staff. There is currently a need for an additional workforce of up to 130,000 care staff to support those people in need, over the next few years.
A Certificate III in Individual Support course provides an opportunity to enter a new career as a Personal Care Worker in residential or home care services .
Master your Management Skills
Event Management is a rewarding career & fascinating field of study that includes business, marketing, hospitality, & many other skills.
It’s also a growing industry and expertise needed in almost all businesses including entertainment, fashion, sports, government, conferences, retail, music, charities & more.